streda 18. novembra 2015

7 quotes II.

Share it Please
,,A single dream is more powerful than a thousand of realities."
-J.R.R. Tolkien

,,Moon. Lighthouses. Stars. Candles. Poems. I love them all, because they are lights in the dark."
-Liam Wilkinson

,,Some people reflect light, some deflect it, you by some miracle, seem to collect it."
-Mark. Z. Damilevski

,,Beautiful people are not just born, they are made of stardust and pain."
-Anonymous

,,Things change. And friends leave. And life doesn't stop for anybody." 
-The perks of being a wallflower, Stephen Chbosky

,,You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed." 
-Shinji Moon

,,I am my problem, but also my solution."
 



2 komentáre:

  1. Ten druhý sa mi veľmi páči.
    Ale čo... všetky sú pekné!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. Vďaka :) Aj mne sa páčia. Bodaj by som bola ich autorom.

      Odstrániť

Followers

Share my post on facebook!

Follow The Author